Geek vs. Nerd

Friday, July 01, 2005

Predictions for the future....

Voila! My first blog. I have no reason to think anyone will find this interesting enough to read, but it will give me a place to vent while I'm at work. I work in technical support, so I listen to people complain all day about how they shouldn't have to plug in their phone line just to get onto the internet (yes, actual conversation), why they don't have a start button on the lower-right corner of their iMac (actual conversation), and how we should be helf financial liable for someone losing saved email when they formatted their harddrive (actual conversation). If you understood any of that, please have pity on me. If you didn't, move on, b/c you're not gonna get anything from this blog.

Most likely this will be a place for me rant about bizarre/surreal/jackass (can I say that here?) callers I get, since I can't actually tell paying customers to take a long walk off of a short pier. Other frequent topics of conversation will be comic books, World of Warcraft, events at my church, my girlfriend, trying to get by living with my parents still, and how all those things collide.

Again, not that you'll want to hear about it. But that's what I'll be talking about.

So get used to it or leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home