Geek vs. Nerd

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

WoW won't let me log in

So usually when I'm exceedingly bored, I log onto the World of Warcraft forums and harass people on there, but Blizzard has released a new patch and, true to form, brought their servers down. I'm not complaining though. I was just able to get a GM override to gain leadership over my guild. That means I now have full administrative rights over "Vote for Pedro." All those interested in joining, post a comment here! :-D I'm rather excited since our previous "leaders" haven't logged in since March.

Also, I'm very proud of myself for NOT going into catatonic convulsions. Mike (the guy who owns the comic book shop I frequent) was closed last week for a silly "family vacation" revolving around the 4th of July. Pssssh. Whatever. So tomorrow, I will get 2 whole weeks of comic books all at once! It's a good time I'm gonna have some plane time on Friday. I hope I can wait 'til then to read them, otherwise I'm likely to explode.

1 Comments:

  • Hello...
    Im from Portugal and i found your blog in recently updates... :)

    Bye,
    Miguel

    By Blogger A Minha Sombra, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home